The Free 2 Teach store is open to all full-time certified classroom teachers in Huntsville city, Madison city and Madison county public schools.
To ensure that your shopping experience is as pleasant and productive as possible, we ask that you read our Shopping Policies and bring a signed sheet with you the first time you shop at our store.
- All teachers must register to shop at www.free-2-teach.org using your school email address. Click on the Teacher tab and then on the Register & Schedule Your Shop link. After you register, you will receive your username and password via email. Please note that your username and password are case sensitive and cannot be changed.
- Schedule your shopping trip at www.free-2-teach.org using the username and password we have sent you via email.
- Please check-in at the front desk and show your school ID and email confirmation each time you shop.
- Specific shopping items may have a quantity limit due to fluctuations in inventory. However, if you have a special project and need more than the limit allowed, please see a staff member. We are always happy to help if it is within our capabilities and fair to other teachers.
- Please adhere to your 45 minute scheduled shopping time slot. This allows us to accommodate as many shoppers as possible and reduce crowding in the Free Store.
- If you are unable to shop during your scheduled time, please cancel as soon as possible. To cancel, go to the Schedule Your Shop link on our website.
- We follow the general public school calendar. If schools close due to inclement weather, we will also close.
- Shopping companions, including children, are not allowed at the Free Store due to space limitations. If you bring a guest, you will be asked to schedule another time to shop.
- While shopping, we ask that you limit talking on your cell phone. This is as a courtesy to other shoppers and to ensure that you will be able to complete your shopping within the 45 minute time slot.
- Disregarding our shopping policies could result in the suspension of shopping privileges.
- All items you receive from Free 2 Teach are for student and classroom use only.
- All items you receive from the store are “as is”.
We strive to make the Free 2 Teach store a place of support and encouragement for you, our teachers, but also for our volunteers. It takes an army of volunteers to run the Free Store. When you shop at the Free Store, we simply ask that you remember our volunteers are giving of their time and talents to serve you.
Click to download the Shopping Policies in PDF format.
Click to download the Teacher Shopping FAQs in PDF format.