- Give a financial gift
- Donate surplus & out-of-date supplies
- Organize a supply drive, or
- Volunteer with co-workers.
Free 2 Teach would not exist without the support of the local business community. It’s these businesses that help us place supplies into the hands of our teachers and their students, the future leaders of our community.
Your Corporate Donation Benefits Your Local Community
Free 2 Teach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Financial donations ensure that our doors stay open and keep our shelves are stocked for our teachers. To make a financial donation to Free 2 Teach, mail a check to
Free 2 Teach
P.O. Box 1405
Huntsville, AL 35807
or call our office at (256) 886-7065 and we’ll gladly come by and pick up your donation, or if you’d like to use a credit card, please click here: Donate Online
Companies throughout our community have surplus and out-of-date supplies that we gladly accept at the Free 2 Teach store.
- Excess office supplies (file folders, hanging files, binders, staplers, scissors, sorting trays, etc)
- Office furniture (chairs, desks, tables, filing cabinets, etc)
- Letterhead, envelopes, stationary and note pads
- Promotional materials (giveaways kids would enjoy)
- Sample books (i.e. carpet, wall paper) or miscellaneous other samples
Please call the Free 2 Teach store to arrange for delivery or pick-up, or to ask questions about specific supplies that we can use at the store.
Call the Free 2 Teach store at (256) 886-7065.
If your company is interested in volunteering at the Free 2 Teach store, we have opportunities for groups during the week, evenings and Saturdays. Please arrange your group as far in advance as possible by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Supply Drive
We rely on corporate supply drives to keep our inventory stocked throughout the school year. If you are interested in coordinating a supply drive, please visit our Host a Supply Drive page.